Friday, May 7, 2010

Lady Ga Ga's full performance from American Idol.

Lady Gaga's American Idol performance was majorly edited during Wednesday's (May 5th) airing, she posted the full version on Twitter with this Tweet "Idol cut down my performance." She later added, "FOX POORLY + AMATEURLY edited+cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol. Watch real version."

Take a look at the full performance here....



Among the cuts reportedly made due to time contraints, were shots of Gaga's behind, and MTV.com reports that producers blurred out her left breast when she sprawled across the front of the stage during the "Alejandro" chorus.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I felt like I was watching a circus act! She is certainly a different breed. I have to tell you I don't think that belonged on American Idol. I would like to know what Simon was really thinking??