Monday, May 3, 2010

Never, EVER has the phrase 'highly anticipated' been more accurate...'BABIES' is finally hitting the big screen this weekend. Mother's Day weekend, of course!

Love, love, LOVE this clip of one of the baby 'stars' falling asleep.






And in case you haven't seen this film's full trailer....





Official website is reached HERE.

ps. to me the ultimate cure-all for life's crap is when babies do their wacky, rubbery and random leg kicks. I just melt. SO cute!
pps. as it is a limited release I can't find local screen times for 'Babies'. If you find some please add the deets in our comment section!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have researched this movie as I really want to see it and the only place in the country it is playing is in Montreal. Any way we can find out from Dean Leland if it will be playing here in Metro??