Friday, May 30, 2008

How Do I Get Him To See “Sex and the City” with Me?

We just received this letter this morning. Got any good ideas for her?

Good morning guys, hope you can help me with this boyfriend problem. The problem is that I never get to pick the movie we go to see. I always end up watching some guy flick with a lot of explosions or bathroom humor which I don’t mind but sometimes I’d like to see a chick flick.

So this weekend the “Sex and the City” movie is being released and I want to go see it with him but he refuses. I think the main reason I want him to go with me is to see if he’ll do something I don’t want to do just to make me happy. Almost like a love test.

Shouldn’t he go if he loves me? How can I make him come see this movie with me? Is there an appropriate bribe out there?

Signed,

Sex and the City Fan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say if he won't go to the movie , find a real man!!!!
It has nothing to do with love, its called respect and understanding. Any man that enjoys being with the woman in his life should take her to a chick flick. If you don't have girlfriends to go with and he won't go, then find some girlfriends and dump the looser, or find a real man!!!

No I'm not a woman and I,m not gay!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, dont let a man define your wants and desires. If he wont go with you then he shows a lack of repect for your needs.

Find yourself and find a man if needed to go with you.