Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad Boss Stories Here!


Dear Breakfast Club,

I have to tell you about my boss horror story. I went to work and slipped on a wet floor. My ankle swelled up. My boss wouldn't let anyone take me to the emergency room until I finished processing the daily invoices. She told me to stop moaning and just put my foot up.

Five hours later, she had someone take me to the QE2. It turned out that I had broken my ankle. The doctor couldn't put a regular cast on my leg for three days until the swelling went down. He asked me why I waited so long for treatment and I gave him my boss's name and number and told him to speak to her.


Leave your bad boss stories here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that boss worked here where I work she would be fired! I cannot believe the employee didn't take it upon herself to seek medical attention. I take it she doesn't work in a union invironment!

Anonymous said...

She should have just left for the emergency department and called the labour board and her boss' boss on the way.