Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Royal interest



I found this article on people dot com and it got me wondering about true royal watchers and monarchists. Is the upcoming wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton an interest because it'll no doubt be the largest, most lavish Palace wedding since Prince Charles and Princess Diana's...is this couple just part of the interest of celebrity life or are there still some die-hard royal fans who can't get enough of England's Royal Family??

This royal fan, Margaret Tyler is eagerly awaiting April 29, the day Prince William and Kate Middleton exchange vows.

How big a fan?? She owns a framed brochure from Middleton's parent's business, a replica of Charles and Camilla's wedding certificate and a jar of dulce de leche, which she says contains a lock of Diana's hair – among more than 10,000 other pieces of Royal memorabilia in her home in northwest London. Big Fan!!

I must admit, I'll be setting my alarm in the wee hours of April 29th so I don't miss this event, I did for Lady Di & Charles so why not?

No comments: