Thursday, September 15, 2011

KIRSTIE ALLEY SHOWS OFF DRAMATIC WEIGHT LOSS:

Kirstie Alley has lost 100 pounds since going on Dancing With the Stars. The 60-year-old -- who went from a size 14 to a size 4 -- told Entertainment Tonight, "I feel like I'm back in my element. I honestly didn't even realize what I looked like." Are there any more appearance changes in her future? Kristie said, "I haven't had plastic surgery but here's the reason: People do plastic surgery to make you look younger. I don't think it makes you look younger. I like it can make you look weirder."

3 comments:

Patamyer said...

Fantastic, beautiful, motivating.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Though you can loose too much weight, she looks great.
Love this : I like it can make you look weirder

Anonymous said...

How can you be a size 14 if you are over 200lbs??