Friday, April 20, 2012

Into the Outback Brad Dryden goes!


Yesterday I felt special. I felt pampered. I was a star behind the wheel. Seriously.

I had the pleasure of being a Subaru Outback owner this afternoon. To have the cruise control on, with the sunroof open and the tunes blaring on my 6 speaker stereo system! Awesome!

The thing I love most about the 2012 Outback from Steele Subaru is the storage space. There is so much room on the inside for such a compact looking car on the outside. As a dad in a family on the go, this is vital for me!

I LOVED that I was able to fit our bicycles in the back as we made the trek to a trail for a ride with the boys.
And there was so much room to throw their gear when we went to Tai-Kwan-Do practice at dinner time.

The voice-activated Bluetooth hands-free system was cool. Power everything. I was almost wishing it was winter so I could try the heated seats.

I'll be honest. I'm kindof' feeling like Cinderella with the clock striking midnight. I don't want this experience to end.

Enjoy the experience for yourself and take it for a test drive sometime this weekend as Steele Subaru on Kempt Rd celebrates their 72 hour sale. There's others to drive, too. Imprezas. Foresters & the sporty Legacys. Save 1000s on each.

I'll be on location in their beautiful new showroom today (Friday) at 3737 Kempt Rd. from 1-5 pm.

No comments: