Friday, April 24, 2009

Facebook Addictions

HERE ARE FIVE SIGNS THAT YOU'RE ADDICTED TO . . . FACEBOOK:

#1.) You lose sleep over Facebook: Neglecting bodily needs like sleep is a sure sign of an addiction.

#2.) You're on Facebook for more than an hour a day: It's hard to say how much time is too much . . . to spend on Facebook. But, really, who needs to spend more than an hour a day on Facebook?

#3.) You've become obsessed with exes: It's okay to add an ex as a Facebook friend. But if you're neglecting your current partner to catch up with former flames . . . that's a problem.

#4.) You ignore work to go on Facebook: Priorities, people. Priorities.

#5.) You hate getting off Facebook: Look at it this way. If you prefer Facebook to REAL LIFE . . . you're a full-blown Facebook junkie. (CNN)

Are you addictded?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. kelly clarkson OWNED katy perry.
those are some hot dance moves from miss kelly!! :D

Michelle said...

Brad,Peter and Moia.... Often there are times when I think about writing in but never take the time to do so. Well today is the day cause let me tell you, i'm so addicted to facebook it's unreal. So much so that I upgraded my cell phone just so I could view FB online while at work or just hangin' with friends.

My husband hates it. I try to hide some of it from him cause he says I spend way too much time on there. In my defense though, most of my time is spent playing games. I know I could be doing more around the house but hey there is no harm is surfing or playing on FB before, after meals and even between commericals of your favoriate shows..IS THERE? lol.

P.s... You also mentioned ol' flames... I have found ol' flames (or they found me)it's ok, but it has it's limits. I eventually ended up removing my ol' flames cause these limits were being tested. My husband is a wonderful man, who is amazing to me and he's the only man I need to be thinking about.

Take care guys.