Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Help Trish find the love of her life!



On Tuesday morning we spoke to Trish about how hard it is to find a man in Halifax. Well, when she got to work everyone laughed at her, having heard her on the air desperate to find a man. Trish's sister heard it as well and suggested C100 help her....

C100 is not a dating service however, because Trish asked for it, we are now her venue to try and find the love of her life.

If you want to help Trish, maybe you know someone, or maybe you are the one, e-mail us.....thebreakfastclub@c100fm.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs more exposure!!!

Anonymous said...

Trish is a great person. She is one of my best friends. She has a very outgoing personality and always has a smile. She would make someone really happy. I hope she finds Mr. Right!

Stacey said...

I had given up on finding someone. Then out of the blue an old family friend came out of the woodwork. We had our first child 2 years ago next week are expecting #2 in late November. I was 36 and had assumed a single life forever. He was 40 and was intending to be a bachelor. We both wanted to find someone and have a family, but it was just not happening until, suddenly... Here we are almost 5 years later, and we're married, family well in the works, bought a new home last year and have more in common with each other than anyone I have ever dated before. Like I said, I had stopped bothering to look.

Anonymous said...

I feel for Trish. It is not always easy to find someone.

I'm a single father with three young boys. So I don't have a chance to get out on the dating scene, and am certainly not interested in going 'clubbing'.

I wish Trish good luck in her quest.

Anonymous said...

I know Trish and she is awesome. Lots of laughs and never a dull moment!

Anonymous said...

Trish, you should be your own sweet self and don't put to much pressure on yourself to find a man. Be happy being you. Who needs a man anyway! Sometimes they are more bother than they are worth.