Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Four Colours That Look Good on Every Woman



We found this at Yahoo Shopping:

--According to fashion experts, there are FOUR COLOURS which look good on every woman, regardless of her skin tone or hair colour. So what are they?

#1.) Eggplant . . . which is a dark shade of purple

#2.) True Red . . . which is, well, yeah, RED

#3.) Indian Teal . . . which is a shade of blue

#4.) And Mellow Rose . . . which is somewhere between light pink and peach



(--Check out some examples of each of these colors . . .)

Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree. BLACK is the one (and only) that will look good on ANYONE.

Anonymous said...

No, black does not look good on everyone. I have dark hair, but fair skin, black near my face washes me out. So while I wear black pants, I rarely wear black tops.