* Comedies: A person who watches comedies is trying to feel positive by perceiving daily life as a sitcom. Never make fun of them, but do laugh at their jokes because they want your approval.
* Sports: This is a goal-oriented person. A sports fan does not like to feel cornered. You are lucky because your lover enjoys sex and wants a partner to enjoy it too.
* Reality Shows: This viewer is concrete, down to earth and not attracted to fantasy. This person is likely to be competitive, and looking for validated success -- acknowledge it.
* News: He or she is straightforward, basic and likes to read the fine print. This person needs structure, so don't surprise him or her with unstructured fun.
* Drama: This viewer thrives on romance and is in love with the idea of love, especially its highs and lows. It's good to be emotional and use metaphors.
* Home Improvement TV: This viewer likes the nuts and bolts of things and relationships. Too much makeup or formality is a turn off.
* Adventure & Discovery: He or she is an explorer and loves to change it up. Routine will deaden this heart and cause your beloved to wander away on a solo journey.
Based on your preference, is there any truth to this?