Monday, January 11, 2010

TuEsDAy tImeWaSTeRs

Here are some TUESDAY TIME WASTERS!!!


Some folks you haven't seen in a while will attempt to charge back into the limelight soon.

Sarah Palin to become a Fox News Commentator. Palin- "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news." (insert your own reaction: gringe, groan or guffaw)

Speaking of having a verbal reaction: these pics are not gross or violent, but will certainly inspire a gasp or 'no, way!'

More pics, but this time we become agog for GAGA!

My parents named me Nicolle Bellefontaine, but had they popped a silver spoon in my wee yap I might be now answering to "Dibby Gaffney". What's your Socialiate Name?



And my final diversion (takes 10 minutes) is an excerpt from a new CW show that made me ache for Felicity, Gilmore Girls and those rare tv shows where dialogue was IT! Ready? Sure you have time to watch uninterrupted? You'll be irritated if you get interrupted during THIS!

No comments: