Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are You A Shopaholic? Take the Test

Results of the new test found that nearly 9 percent of those polled, mostly women, would be considered compulsive buyers.

Where do you fit in? Take the test below and then answer our Question of the Day.

The new test includes six statements, for which individuals answer on a 7-point scale from strongly disagree to strongly agree:

(Strongly Agree =7, Agree=6, Somewhat Agree=5, Neutral=4, Somewhat Disagree= 3, Disagree=2, Strongly Disagree=1)

My closet has unopened shopping bags in it.
Others might consider me a "shopaholic."
Much of my life centers around buying things.
I buy things I don’t need.
I buy things I did not plan to buy.
I consider myself an impulse purchaser.


Respondents who score 25 or higher would be considered compulsive buyers.

Now that you know your results, answer our Question of the Day.

Thanks.

No comments: