Monday, January 26, 2009

Moya's Australian Adventure

Hi everyone!!!
I arrived yesterday afternoon (Saturday) around 4:30, 38 hours after take off from Halifax, I missed Friday all together. When I got on the plane for Sydney, Aus, I was asleep before take-off and slept for 2/3's of the flight.

My sister and her family live on the ocean, the view is spectacular and the weather is quite nice. It was 33 degrees yesterday in Sydney, cooler here, around 27, it's around that temp today with a nice sea breeze. We've already had the spider and snake talk, hopefully I won't see any on my entire trip unless it's at the zoo. Anyway, this was jut meant to be a note to let you know I have arrived safely, I'll send another note later.

Take care and have fun,
Moya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moya....why didn't you take me with you? It's SOOO cold in Halifax today!! brrrrrrr

Maybe next time! ;-)

We'll be enjoying Deb while you are gone. Have fun!!