Monday, March 7, 2011

Her Husband Got Her an ECard for her Birthday




Dear Breakfast Club,
My husband travels a lot for work, so we spend a lot of time talking on the phone or video chatting. Anyway, I turned 33 last Friday, and I made plans to go out with my friends for my birthday, since my husband was out of town. I thought he would do something special for me, like send me flowers or a present, but all he did was leave me a voicemail and send me an E-Card. And the E-Card wasn't even one that you buy, it was a free one from some unknown website. Shouldn't my husband have done more than just call me and send me an E-Card? Should I forgive him because he was out of town?
Just asking,
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only if you love him. A person isnt who they were on one day, but who theyve been the entire time youve kniwn them. He likely will make it uo to you in person ad this is the time that counts more.