Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reason for today's Question of the Day

We received this e-mail from Gina and it intriques us as well so it's our Question of the Day and we need you to respond.

Good morning breakfast club
A friend and I were having a conversation and are needing help. We heard a rumour that men desire women that have tan lines compared to women that have tanned all over. Don't know if this can be a question of the day but would like hear your thoughts on the matter tan lines or no tan lines???? Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like tan lines. Personally it's always been a pet peeve of mine - I want to be able to wear whatever kind of summer top or bathing suit I want without ugly tan lines. Nothing ruins the line of a lovely halter dress than strap marks. I love an all over tan. (Besides a brown chubby body is easier to look at in the mirro than a white chubby body!!!)

Anonymous said...

i think guys like white boobies but tanned everywhere else! ha!

that's what a ex told me once..but my present bf told me 'my girls' need some sun like the rest of me.

men are funny!