Monday, January 10, 2011

Hockey Mom nominee for Monday January 10th.



Jennifer Hurshman nominated her sister Angela for Hockey Mom of the year, here's her reason for the nomination.

I would love to nominate my sister (Angela Hurshman)for hockey mom of the year. I believe she is the best this women dedicates her life to her family and she has two boys in hockey and a 1 year old baby girl and she keeps it together. She and her boys never miss a practice or a game no matter if my sister isnt feeling well or anything SHE goes, she always there cheering the team on volenteering for fundraisres and anything she can get involved in with hockey meanwhile still manageing her family at home. I got to hand it to her for the great job she does all over christmas it was all about hockey tournaments and the early weekend mornings what mom loves to do that trust me i think shes crazy BUT she loves it and the boys love it because of her so I think she deserves alot of credit to manage her family everyday hockey and especially tagging along her 1 year old daughter but nothing stands in her way god love her passion...

Angela has now qualified to win:

Tickets for your entire team to attend a Halifax Mooseheads game

Food and beverages for the entire team from Subway

A day of relaxation at Life Salon Spa just for you!

No comments: