Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Ray Waterman nominated his wife Sandi,

My wife has only missed 3 games in the 5 years my son Brennan has played hockey .She is a wonderful cheerer and coach!!.Last year in in December she stepped off the bleachers and tore the meniscus of her knee bad enough to have surgery on it.But my wife Sandi only missed 1 game all of that year.Always hobbling to every game. Most of all my wife beams with pride no matter how my son Brennan plays on the ice!!! My son is 11 years old and plays on the Peewee b HAWKS team here in Bridgewater!!!Thanks P.S my son is the one who nominated Sandi but is scared he might have to talk on the phone LOL take care


Sandi has now qualified to win:

Tickets for her entire team to attend a Halifax Mooseheads game

Food and beverages for the entire team from Subway

A day of relaxation at Life Salon Spa just for you!

No comments: