Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SNORING!!!!!

Here's an email we received this morning while we were talking about snoring.

My dad is quite the snoring machine.
If there were snoring olympics he would take gold in every event.
Not only does he snore inwards. He also snores out. It's so loud, we
stopped waking him up at night to come upstairs to bed because we knew
we'd all sleep better if we left him to sleep downstairs. Downstairs
is two stories down in thr basement. That choice was made about 10
years ago. We've never looked back.
By the way. You can still hear him on the top floor.

Angela

Do you have a snoring horror story. Pass it along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many marriages were broken up by snoring. My ex and I had marital problems and it was difficult to maintain a level of intimacy because we were sleeping in separate rooms.

Anonymous said...

My father snores so loud and always has... years ago, one night my mother let my sister and I get back at him. We warned him that if he woke us up one more time he'd pay....

we snuck into the bedroom and while he happily snored away we painted his nails bright purple...

Didn't stop the snoring but at least we got some revenge...

Anonymous said...

Brad's wife is for sure not the only one to live with that! Sounds just like my story! Giving him an elbow only works for a few seconds.. maybe I should try Moya's advice and cover his face with a pillow .. a BIG pillow!!! lol But seriously, it is not funny at all! No sleep, no rest for those who sleep next to such MONSTERS! lol ..I can't wait to hear Peter's story of cure! Please, post it on the website too .. there are a lot of desperate women out there!!! lol